![]() |
If you have a wife like this 👇 * For the past two months, someone has been throwing garbage at my door every day, but despite my best efforts, he has not been caught The wife said that there must be someone like this in the neighborhood There is a servant who prays Fajr regularly He would have been reciting from and would have performed this deed while going to the mosque Now the problem was my own I was not a mature Muslim Get up at ten o'clock every day He used to recite Fajr Qaza Twenty days ago I asked my wife Asked to pick up at dawn So the wife is surprised That Today the sun is from the west instead of the east How is it coming out Well, they woke me up at dawn the next day As soon as I got up, I peeked out of the window There was no garbage on the door He performed ablution immediately He laid a prayer mat near the window And By reciting two rak'ats of Sunnah I peeked again and saw garbage lying on the door and my face was cracking Well then two rak'ats are obligatory After reading, I fell asleep again The next day, instead of Sunnah, garbage was thrown while performing the duty Four days passed like this But to the garbage collector Could not catch On the fifth day, the wife began to say Inshallah, you have now started offering Fajr prayers in the mosque Pray in congregation It touched my heart And On the fifth day, after reciting the Sunnah at home Fifteen minutes before class Put a chair on the door He sat down and prayed in the neighborhood I started to see gentlemen coming That Which worshiper has a garbage shopper in his hand? But alas, all seemed to come empty-handed When he came after prayers, there was no garbage at the door After praying in congregation for a week, I told my wife Begum, now garbage The thrower may be scared Not throwing garbage Now don't wake me up at dawn The wife said nothing The next day my wife did not pick me up However, my own eye was opened I looked out of the window and saw that there was garbage on the door When I saw the time, it was time for Fajr But The party was over Now the next day it was the same again He continued to offer Fajr prayers in congregation for two consecutive weeks and the door was kept clean Two weeks later, my congregation had become accustomed to offering Fajr prayers And in Alhamdulillah Fajr prayers began in congregation Then a few days later Throw that trash at dinner The one mentioned I called him Barabhala The son said Abu, don't call him bad Rather, he is your benefactor Due to which you have started offering Fajr prayers in congregation Listening to my son's mind It was a shock And he looked at everyone carefully Looking at me like that Everyone started laughing The son began to say Abu Aap's Mohsin is none other than his mother Thank you mom When I saw his wife, she began to say "When the ghee does not come out with a straight finger So you have to take it out with a crooked finger. " This is a lesson for all wives That he If you want, in addition to your children She can also train her husband Yes, if they are self-trained.

Comments
Post a Comment