Poem
•• Expansion of caste
My job is the same as mine
My thinking is new, my thinking is different
My instrument is new, my noise is different
My ecstasy is different, my strength is different
My own kite separates my strings
My Kyrgyz disciples peacock apart
My time is different, my time is different
There are many more inside me
Delhi is also Murree Bijnor
Lahore is also in my heartbeat
I am both an order and a cry
I am Mirza and I am Farhad
I am also a fisherman
I am also a free prisoner
I am settled and I am ruined
Now I am also unhappy
I am also an executioner
I am also a disciple and a teacher
There is also a record of Lucknow
I also have Sindhi fertilizer inside
Now finally listen to my soul
Listen to my identity
Hey Asif Sun, listen to Noman
Listen to Adnan, listen to Farhan
I'm ordinary, I'm special
I am Haider and I am also Waqas
I am both forgiveness and retribution
I am also the sincerity of the bull
I got faith in my childhood
I got education from Quran
In the Qur'an, Rahman is found again
I got the favor of Mulla
Then came the world crisis
Some difficult, some easy
Then Sukkur, Sindh and Multan were found
Found some Nasuti fields
There were also some animals in the field
There was also the god of stone
There were humans, there were devils
There was some good, there were storms
When the storms were sifted
When the mind is the master, it is accepted
I forgot sectarianism
Then announced everywhere
I am India, I am also Saudi Arabia
I am also the whole of Pakistan
Comments
Post a Comment