In the night of the heartland, a lamp was lit.
If not found, what happened, that shape was shown
The wounds of separation, the pain of life filled
He also fell asleep, I also came to China
That friendship is now the fate of enemies
He also enjoyed small grievances
Opportunities call, where did those companions go?
The earth swallowed them, and the sky devoured them
These are the whites of the morning, these are the yellows of the afternoon
I look in the mirror, where did I go?
It is the sands of joy on which the sorrows fall asleep
Where did that wave go, where did it end up?
If nothing else, there is no fresh pain
I was fed up with the same kind of life
When will you be lying on the corpse of the past?
Get up with a pen and the sun came up
* Nasir Kazmi *
Comments
Post a Comment